Monday, May 24, 2010

Dream Interpretations

Wanted: free dream interpreter. Every morning I wake up tired, even after eight hours of sleep. Reason: I dream all night long. Last night I was trying to protect a house full of people from wild animals that lurked outside. The exterior doors of this concrete house in the desert actually had pet entries and no way to lock.  Each interior room lacked a door as well. It was 3:15 a.m. in my dream; I awoke and went to the window. Looking out there were mountain lions and a large black bear with her bear cub. Someone else was trying to help me keep the door shut, but the cub crawled through the doggy door, and we ran to hide in the closet but everyone else was in sleeping bags on the floor with no way to protect them from the coming bear. That was the end of that dream.

That was just one of my dreams last night. It would be so much more interesting if someone would provide me with my interpretation!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are craving chocolate. Seems logical, what with the desert and all. Oh wait, that doesn't say "dessert", it says desert. I have a hard time deciphering correctly spelled blog postings lately. ;)

    ReplyDelete