Thursday, April 29, 2010

Super Sniffer

As superhero talents go, mine would be my highly evolved sense of smell. A blessing and a curse. To demonstrate- something totally freaky just happened. The entire house is asleep but me. Nothing scented has been used at all today. No candles, no cleaning products, and definitely no men's cologne. Here is the freaky part. All I can smell in my bedroom, all of a sudden, is a very distinct men's fragrance. First thought- intruder mistaking my house for the location of his first jr. high dance. Second thought- ghost of fiance past. Third thought-I need to go to sleep when everyone else does. As for the cologne, it was gone almost as soon as it came, but I'm still a bit creeped out!

1 comment:

  1. Ever watch TAPS? Birdcage saloon in Tombstone Az, had short whiffs of perfume in areas too. Creepy...., but I'm sure if a ghost smells good they can't be bad. It's probably written somewhere. Night, night. ;)

    ReplyDelete