Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Who Am I Kidding?

Isn't there a John Travolta movie where he plays a good guy who takes the face of bad guy, a.k.a. Nicolas Cage? Most days I'm Travolta using my own face, some days I'm Travolta pretending to be Nicolas Cage, but other days I'm actually the Nicolas Cage character.  Don't we all to some degree have a Travolta and a Cage inside us? An angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other? At least some people perceive us however they want and don't quite get it right. At work I think I am perceived as a bit of a  Pollyanna, but I haven't decided if that is a bad thing. All day a song played in my head, and I don't even know if it is a song or I am just creating lyrics to actual Huey Lewis and the News music. Is it really Hip to be Square?

No comments:

Post a Comment